"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." - James 1:22

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great Class Last Night!

Thank you to everyone that came out to class last night it was a very memorable class, I enjoyed hearing all of the testimonies.  Also thank you to Darren and Jennifer Harris for being a part of the class Darren had a great lesson on the assurance of salvation for us. 
Which makes me want to ask you do you have the 3 traits in your life that lets you know that you are saved?  Have you made a change and took a trend to the Lord?  When you do something wrong do you get convicted, does God whip you?  And do you love fellowship with other believers and enjoy coming to church?  If you can't answer yes to the questions please get it settle and get saved, it would be bad to spend all eternity thinking about what could have been.  If you have doubt remember the verse that Darren used: 
  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.  John 10:28-29