I'll start this as "happy Tuesday" even though I assume most will be reading this on Wednesday. We had a very busy day today both for the campers and  sponsors.  We enjoyed chapel this morning with Steve Pettit.
This week we are in Daniel. Living With Lion Like Character :  The True Purpose Driven Life
1st Truth, God is in Control
2nd Truth, God honors the Faithful

He explained how Daniel got into Babylon and then how God kept Babylon out of Daniel.  Some of my favorite services up here are the Christian Life Seminars. We missed today's because of sponsor obligations that we attended. I can't wait to be able to go to that service on Wednesday.

We had a beautiful sun shiny day today right up until supper time. We were inside getting ready to eat when the heavens opened. By the time we had finished eating, it had stopped and the sun was out again. We have a little free time now and I think I am being forced to do the giant swing... We'll see...taking a little time now to get a head start on my update for today.

I was able to take the hike to the 4th Falls today.  Words cannot describe the beauty of these waterfalls. I was in awe.  The teens have told me about the hike back from these falls but words do not do them justice. Intense beyond intense. I was sucking wind! Great, awesome, wonderful experience! The hike was this morning. It is 6:30 as I write this part of the update and I am taking Tylenol so I can feel my calf muscles again.  Folks it is just Tuesday.

Thank you,  thank you, thank you (I say this without reservation and with all seriousness) for the mail that you have sent to the campers this week. So far,  it has saved one of our campers from wanting her mom to come pick her up. Pray for her that she will be able to get over the homesickness and be able to focus on what God has for her this week. She is still having a rough time missing home and family. I just can't hug as good as her mom can.

It is about 10:40pm and we just got out of the evening service.  Preacher Pettit gave a great message on
What The Law Says, taken from Romans 3:9-20. He walked us through each of the 10 commandments explaining the following:
1. The law says you are a sinner
2. The law says keep your mouth shut (natural response to get out of a problem is to lie)
3. The law says you are guilty
4. The law says you need to get to Jesus as fast as you can.
He emphasized that God takes our sins and nails them to the cross. Col 2:13-14
God lead preacher Pettit to extend a clear cut invitation after a powerful message. We saw several kids move.  Continue to pray for all our kids. Continue to pray for Travis.