Sorry guys, could not send this until I got home. Below is something Charlie wanted posted since he is unable to be at the Sunday evening service. He will be preaching at another church that evening.

Hello Marler Roaders,
Welcome to my first data message ever and possibly my last considering how long it takes to complete this one.  Greetings from Camp Wilds in Brevard, NC. What a great week at camp and much spiritual growth in the Lord.   So what is it that we do as sponsors at this wonderful place. Well what great preaching from God's Word by brother Steve Pettit. Telling us how good God is and how bad we are.  Breakfast starts early and then it is off to prayer for the sponsors.  About the food, it is great if you are a foreigner.  I'm not.  Chapel time then begins where we studied the book of Daniel and what an awesome message God had for us to purpose in our hearts. The Christian life Seminars were much help to the campers. Found many things I never knew existed at the camp. The swimming hole was cool where Dale and I jumped off an incredibly tall tower. God help us both. We blobbed, tubed the slide, climbed the wall, well I did, swung through the air on a rope like Tarzan, all after passing a horrible swim test.  Kristin, , Dale, and I all tubed the creek many times with various campers.  What a blast but this is only the beginning.  We hiked for miles to see the most beautiful waterfall.  Much much more can be said this has taken me much time so this is final email or whatever you call this. Thanks for letting me and Kristen go with the teens.  God bless
Charlie Kennedy